ABOUT - SHRI BADRI KEDAR (SBK) TC SOCIETY.
Shree Badri Kedar Cooperative Urban Thrift & Credit Society Ltd. was started in 17 July 2002, under Delhi C-op. Societies Act 1972 (Delhi Govt.), with registration No S/W 16(U)/2002.
There were mainly two hundred members at the time of origin by founder of the society Sh. D S Khatri. When the society registered, there were some of the people MC members associated with him namely Sh. Virender Nautiyal, Sh. Narender Singh Rawat, Sh. Shishupal Singh Rawat, Sh. Anand Singh Mehra, Sh. Puran Singh Kirola, Sh. Chandan Singh Rawat, Sh. Ashok Rautela, Sh. Vinod Dhyani, Sh. Krishan Kumar Bhargava, Mrs Geeta Bisht, Mrs Rekha Khatri.
The society was created with the aim of encourage saving habits and improving quality stander of members through various schemes which are offered by society at time to time.
Currently society is being operated from its registered office: Choudhary Satbir House, 139-B 1st Floor, Mohammad Pur, Near Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110066.
The Society disburses three types of loans to its members Ordinary Loan, Emergency Loan and Loan against FD.
Since the time of registration, our members are growing and there is definitely no looking back. The total credit of the society goes to its founder members that have shown a good dedication in making it to the top and very much respectable solely because of the performance. The main purpose of society was to give the money to its members as a credit loan and this was done so that they may get the moral, educational improvements.
The society is run by the managing committee that is selected on the basis of the voting. Our main managing committee comprises of the president, the vice president, treasurer, honorary secretary and the five executive members. The general body elects the president, the vice president and the members. The general body elects these people directly.
- The maximum value of loan is 1,50,000/- . But the loan will be given as per previous record. At initial Rs. 50,000/- will be given, at second time Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000, third time Rs. 70,000/- to 1,00000 and fourth time Rs. 1,50000 will be given. It depends on the member previous record.
- The interest of loan is 15% annual in descending order.
- The loan first priority would be given only for those members who deposit their CD on regularly and timely basis.
- One member can only give guarantee maximum of four members. The member can only apply loan when he/she has completed three months of membership.
- The member can apply new loan 30 days after completing previous loan.
- Deposit the monthly installment of loan (CD) till 7th of every month otherwise member liable to pay 3% penalty.
- Society has proposed 12% dividend for the year of 2013-14.
- 2013-14 = 12%
- 2012-13 = 11%
- 2011-12 = 10%
- 2010-11 = 9.50%
- 2009-10 = 9%
- Change of address: At the condition of address change. The members need to inform society immediately.
- The society think about the member views, their suggestion for better improvement of society.
Passion and seal to do good for the society members are one of the essential features that are going to take us forward in the present time. Another important point is that there has to be the compassion for the needs and we are duly fulfilling both of these and this is the reason we have achieved a strong reputation and trust till today. Our cooperative society focuses not only on the values and discipline but also on the humanity and our members have the full concerns for the society and this is their top priority. Our society is very well based on the principle of cooperation and this is one of the main forces that are leading us forward for the benefit of the society especially the people who are actually deprived of the needs.
Over the years, we have emerged as one of the most trusted pioneering thrift & credit society. Our society is not only operated but regularized by the people as well and it works not only flawlessly but also persistently for the benefit of the people as well as the financial problems that are facing in the day to day lives.
We as a society took the cooperative moment to the grassroots level and finally utilized it to eliminate the problems that the common man is facing.